11.17.2009

#95 Stopping by the Woods...


I grabbed some broken scraps of old wood in the garage when I was painting the rad covers; I needed something under their bottom edges so they'd be up a bit and I could more easily  paint all the way down to the base of the cover. When I was finished, I pulled them out and looked at them...

...then I grabbed my micro pen and drew in some trees!

I quite like these little pieces.They are all rough and splintery; pieces of old pine each with smatterings of various shades of white paint from their former lives as parts of a bookcase we demolished. Each one is about 2 inches tall and 3-4 inches wide.





 


 

It's been warmish in central PA the past few days, but I suppose it's only a matter of time until we're doused with the white stuff and the mountains take on a semblance of my little winter scenes. Can't wait! (I looooove the white stuff!)

No comments :

Post a Comment