1.29.2010

#125 Baby steps...

I actually went to Lowes yesterday and got a gallon of joint compound. And a soft wire brush to try and see if it helps clean off some of the muck stuck on the exposed bricks. And I had Dean carry the shop vac up from the basement to the studio.

Then I got out my pigment micro pen and colored pencils and spent the rest of the day drawing and coloring. Such a nice way to spend the day!

And here's one of the drawings I did:   



Still Life With Lemon
I did another drawing, too, but haven't scanned it in yet. I'll try to get to that today in between some badly needed house cleaning (youngest daughter Emily and boyfriend Dave are coming tomorrow!) and lunch out with some lady friends whom I haven't seen in quite a while. A nice, quiet Friday; just the way I like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment