2.28.2010

#146 Art for a Sunday afternoon (and lots of links to click on!)

Nice day today. We went to the 1015 service at church and then to brunch at Cafe Bruges with a group of friends we don't see very often since we started going to the Saturday evening services. (I had eggs with smoked salmon and caramelized onions - yum!) After a brief time at home, just long enough to scratch Jake behind his ears, I walked to our little theater to meet three girlfriends and see The Young Victoria - a wonderful film I highly recommend seeing if you have the chance. (Click the link to see the trailer and other goodies!) It's a feast for the eyes and a refreshing treat for the heart:




After the movie we walked to California Cafe for a spot of tea and sweets. (Gotta have sweets with tea.) Then...home...to get out of my fancy duds and into my jeans. Aaaaaaaah!

I'm just about ready to continue the relaxing with a martini, but wanted to share this picture from a site I found recently. The picture is one of many posted on the Little People blog, and it seemed appropriate for a Sunday:


I encourage you to go to the site and view more of the work. I really enjoy seeing the world through someone else's eyes for a bit, don't you?

No comments :

Post a Comment