3.19.2010

#155 What can I say?

We're having the first inklings of Spring here so typing away on the computer just sort of pales when compared to all that's happening outside my door!

Today I've got to do a bit of garden clean-up and get the corn gluten down before the weeds start to emerge; they're already the first ones to have their heads popping up!

Record breaking temps are predicted for this afternoon, but the cold in the middle of the country will be here next week. I think that bit of cold will be the end of it, and then we can get on with the business of planting flowers and veggies!

I'm sure ready for that part, aren't you?

So...don't give up on me - I'll be back shortly with tales of the garden. In the meantime, I urge you to go to your local library or bookstore and pickup a copy of The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp and give it a read. It's magic!

Too-da-loo!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment