7.10.2012

A happy discovery...

A lovely woman named Katherine "liked" one of my quilts on Etsy - this one:



3.27.2012


In her profile, she mentioned she wrote a blog, Mulberry Shoots, a really lovely collection of her thoughts and musings. I particularly liked what she had written at the end of her "About" page":


I believe that we humans make life much more complicated than the Cosmos ever intended. And that if we remember to ask for help, give thanks when it arrives and believe that help is available, our lives are much lighter and more joyful. This ‘unseen hand’ has woven threads of gold into the fabric of my life. Without it, I would not be where I am now. Life is long and dreams do come true. Even when you might not know what they were at the time. I give thanks.


Spot on, yes?


Cheers,
Karen Anne

No comments :

Post a Comment