1.12.2010

#118 Home is where the heart is...

I'm working on a series of drawings - illustrations, actually - for a site I found that's in the development stages.(What is it? I'm keeping it SECRET!) I like the idea they are working on and think this work might fit in...But if not, I'll consider putting them together in a book/s to self-publish (or send to publishers if I'm really happy with it) or selling prints on my Studio @ Lillehus Etsy shop. Okay, so I haven't put anything for sale there, either. At least I'm consistent! Sheesh!

Anyway, these are digital drawings that I did on Photoshop just using the touch pad to draw with. I like the whimsical, naive quality it gives the work. What do you think? The work captures the travels of the little house (always its the heart chimney smoke and daisy). I'm trying to work toward having several sequences of little stories, but some I'm doing out of order because I can't wait to get the idea down on paper! I need to do at least 15 to start with, so I've got a way to go!


(four together)

 
Rainy Day



This is the drawing that got me started - I wrote about it a while ago. Something about the little house on the left made me want to see where it would go if I set it free to follow it's heart!

No comments :

Post a Comment