1.19.2010

#122 Necklace and pins and...


I've been honing my skills in the studio this week. Because that's what I do when I'm supposed to be straightening up and clearing things out so I can paint. But there comes a point when I just have to give in to the urge and get going on trying out all the ideas that have been floating around in my head:


 pin

 
 pin


 
 pin

 
  funky long tube pin

 
 necklace with fabric bead

 
business card case


back of case

Note: I'm going to help my Mom celebrate her birthday this week (her day is actually today!) so I'm going to forsake the blog for a week. When I get back I'm determined to get the studio where I want it; cleaned, painted and organized. I'm so looking forward to having it done!!! So - have a great week and I'll see you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment