1.27.2010

#123 The Get 'R Done Project Begins...

If you look to the column on the left you'll see the link to my "moving the studio" pictures that I took, um, well, last December 10th. As in 10 December 2008.

Okay, so I'm a bit slow in getting some things started and finished. I'm retired. It's expected, right?

Well, wonders never cease it seems because I've been hit by the "get 'r done" bug and have begun the (immense) project at long last.

I took some pictures of what my studio looked like on Monday. I shot the evidence of a two week intense spurt of creativity which, if my Creative Muse had her way, I would still be indulging...anyway, that explains the topsy-turvy mess of it all. Have a peek:


Yikes.


Yikes.

 
 Yikes.

And here (drumroll please!) is how it looks now:


 Hooray!

 
  Hooray!

 
 Hooray!



 This is everything (most of it, anyway) stacked out in the hall - in, on, and around the antique standup desk that my dad let me have.

Today will find me washing walls and woodwork and tomorrow I'll be addressing the brick wall in the corner we exposed; it needs to be wire brushed and re-pointed some, then sealed. Oh joy. Anyone want to come do that for me????

No comments :

Post a Comment