7.23.2015

Moving on...

As you read this, I'm busy behind the scenes constructing my new website on Squarespace.

2015 greeted me with an overwhelming urge to simplify my life; to rid myself of clutter and embrace the quiet of solitude and open space in my physical environment, my relationships, and in my creative work. It seemed only right that my online presence should reflect the changes I have made thus far. The new site will have a fresh, new look and consolidate what I present online.

Here's what you'll see now if you go to my URL right now:



If you go to the page and click on the block reading "to be notified",  you'll be able to submit your email address so I can notify you when the new site goes live.

In the meantime, thank you for your interest in my work, and for following me on this Blogger page which I will maintain only to serve as an archive of past work and thoughts.

I look forward to welcoming you to my NEW home, and hope you will continue to follow me there.

Cheers,

: : Karen Anne

No comments :

Post a Comment